FLYR’s Revenue Operating System supports a wide range of commercial airline functions, using advanced and intuitive technologies to determine optimal pricing strategies. For airline leadership teams, our cloud-based solution provides real-time revenue performance trends and actionable insights for businesswide revenue opportunities. This permits confident commercial decisions based on ultra-accurate, revenue-maximizing forecasts, including a clearer view of future revenue targets.
FLYR’s Leadership Insights give commercial decision-makers a clear view of key performance metrics, with insights displayed on an easy-to-navigate dashboard within the Cirrus platform. Use this dashboard to gauge day-to-day performance as well as forecast future revenue goals, leveraging real-time, data-driven predictions.
FLYR supports decision-making across several commercial functions, such as:
- Marketing – helping allocate marketing spend in ways that will generate the greatest passenger demand.
- Revenue Management – allowing pricing and yield management teams to tackle both sides of revenue optimization, all in one system.
- Ancillary Revenue Management – maximizing pre- and inflight ancillary sales for total revenue beyond the fare itself.
- Offer Management – enabling merchandising teams to customize, personalize, and optimize the revenue of ancillary offers.
- Scheduling & Planning – helping teams deploy fleet capacity more efficiently.
- Air Cargo – supporting cargo operations with ultra-accurate insights of final load factor months in advance.
After implementing FLYR’s Revenue Operating System, customers are achieving revenue uplift of 5-7%, passenger load factor increases of 4%, and a 10x reduction in forecasting errors. These substantial gains are crucial as airlines continue to navigate an unpredictable travel environment.