As a data-science company, data is at the very core of FLYR. The proven revenue uplift from our Cirrus Revenue Operating System comes from our advanced machine learning models that are trained on our airline customers’ network and business operational data. Our airline customers entrust FLYR with their confidential data, and ensuring the availability and security of the data in our warehouse and services is core to our commitment.
As such, all our systems, controls and processes have always been designed with security and availability as critical design elements. We look to independent auditors to confirm that our approach to data security meets industry best practices.
FLYR has successfully completed a Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type 1 audit. SOC reports are prepared by independent auditors and based on the internationally recognized Trust Services Principles and Criteria framework developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA).
SOC2 Type 1 is a confirmation that our organizational controls and practices effectively safeguard the privacy and security of customer and client data.
FLYR SOC2 Type 1 controls address these trust services principles:
- Security – The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability – The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Confidentiality – Information that is designated “confidential” is protected according to policy or agreement.
Some examples of what is covered in the SOC report:
- Security policies
- Encryption protocols for data at rest and in motion
- Logical and physical access controls
- Change management processes
- System monitoring, alerts and alarms
Protecting the data of our customers is a non-negotiable aspect of what we do. Our SOC 2 certification provides our airline customers with an additional assurance that we have all the right controls in place to protect their confidential commercial data and ensure the availability of our Cirrus Revenue Operating System.
Join our team
FLYR is a team of industry experts passionate about improving the practice of Revenue Management.View roles
Subscribe for all the latest industry insights and updates from FLYR.