Why invest in Flyr?
Flyr targets a modern, digital, and low-cost setup to ensure high efficiency through simplicity, optimized resource utilization and smart use of technology.
A revised and more robust business plan was implemented in November 2022, consisting of the following key elements:
- Primary focus on serving the Norwegian leisure market with domestic and international flights operated out the Company’s base at Oslo Airport.
- Placing part of the fleet on wet lease assignments during the winter low season to off-set demand seasonality.
- Intensified pursuit of seasonal and ad-hoc charter assignments.
A well invested and proven platform established, paving the way for profitability:
- Young, increasingly competitive, and fuel-efficient fleet secured at attractive pandemic pricing.
- Fully invested set-up following significant investments in brand, IT, and organisation.
- Legacy free and automated IT platform, with among other the world's first 100% pure IATA NDC & ONE Order airline.
- Lean and highly efficient organization with proven cost structure at a significantly smaller scale compared to Flyr's key competitors (July 2022 CASK ex. fuel of NOK 0.36).
- Rapidly increasing brand awareness and market leading customer experience.
- Committed and highly experienced management team backed by renowned industry players.
- Targeting market with solid fundamentals and high profitability potential.
Why Flyr's investor information is in English only
Flyr is a public company listed on the Euronext Growth Oslo. As such we have shareholders from all around the world. As a low cost airline we strive to keep our costs down. By having investor information in one language only, we save translation costs. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for non-English speaking persons.