Together with our skilled ground handling agents, we work continuously to make sure your baggage arrives safely at the destination with you. However, situations may occur where your baggage is damaged or may not arrive at your destination on time.
Passengers flying on a connecting ticket (Flyr + Flyr) from an international airport* through Oslo Airport may use Domestic Transfer.
With Domestic Transfer you don't have to worry about your luggage, you are checked in all the way to your final destination and you can proceed directly to the gate.
Note: If you travel with animals or weapons you are not able to use Domestic Transfer. Some international airports does not have support for Domestic Transfer at all.
Domestic Transfer – step by step:
- Follow the signs marked "Transfer" after leaving the aircraft in Oslo.
- Make your way to Domestic Transfer near gate D2 – the yellow area.
- Locate the gate for your next flight and enjoy the simplicity.
If you want to shop Tax Free at Oslo Airport you are able to do so before passing the customs area on your way to the domestic departure area.
* Not available for passengers travelling from Alghero (AHO), Athens (ATH), Billund (BLL), Dubrovnik (DBV), Geneva (GVA), Montpellier (MPL), Palermo (PMO), Salzburg (SZG), Thessaloniki (SKG), Valencia (VLC) or Zadar (ZAD).
We work hard to make sure our flights are on time, but unfortunately, some delays or cancellations may occur. It is important that you stay updated on information about your departure at the airport. In the event of any delays or cancellations, we will always be ready to help you so that you arrive at your destination as soon as possible. In addition, we will always make sure you receive the care and service you are eligible to, according to the regulation of EU261. You can find more information about your rights as a passenger here:
If you have any expenses you want us to cover due to delayed or damaged baggage, or a delayed or cancelled flight, you may claim these through chat or by e-mail within 7 days after the journey was completed. Examples of such expenses may be purchase of toiletries, taxi, or other expenses that comes as a consequence of the irregularity on your journey with us.
Refund of tickets
All of our tickets can be cancelled and are fully refundable within 24 hours after the purchase is made. After 24 hours, only taxes and fees are refundable if the ticket is unused, with the exception of Fleks-tickets that can be fully refunded until 30 minutes before scheduled departure time. It is the responsibility of each and every passenger to claim refunds of taxes and fees on unused tickets.
Would you like to submit a claim?
In order to process your claim in the best possible way, please send the following information to our e-mail: [email protected]
- A brief explanation of what you are seeking compensation for
- Your booking reference
- Your full name and phone number
- Any receipts for expenses that are requested to be reimbursed
- Bank account number for reimbursement (IBAN, BIC/SWIFT, Bank Name, Bank Address)