- Hand baggage must fit under the seat in front of you. This can be a purse, a little backpack, a laptop case, or similar.
- Max. weight: 8 kg. Maks size: 38x30x20 cm
- Cabin baggage is placed in the overhead lockers above the seats. This can be a small roll aboard, a bag, or similar.
- Max weight: 10 kg. Max size: 55x40x23 cm. Baggage that is larger or heavier than this must checked.
- If the overhead locker is full, cabin baggage must be transported in the aircraft's hold and picked up on baggage carousel in the arrival hall.
- Checked baggage is delivered during check-in at the departure hall and sent to the aircraft's hold.
- Maximum weight: 23 kg per baggage. Max size: 90 cm x 75 cm x 55 cm.
- Should you need to, you can increase the weight per checked baggage up to 32 kg. The cost is NOK 100,- for flights in Norway and NOK 200,- on all international flights. You may check in a total of 9 bags. This extra service has to be purchased either in the Flyr-app or through our customer service, and the price is per flight.
- Domestic transfer in Norway: See information in green box below.
We accept baggage in most sizes, as long as you contact us in advance and stay within the weight limit of 23 kg per checked baggage.
Domestic Transfer, Norway
Passengers who hold a connecting* ticket (Flyr + Flyr) with international arrival and who are connecting on a domestic Flyr flight the same day, may use Domestic Transfer.
Passengers must clear customs marked Toll/Domestic Transfer close to gate D2 in the international departure area. After custom you will enter directly to the domestic departure area. Your checked baggage will be transferred to your next flight if marked with your final destination. Checked bags cannot contain weapons. You cannot use this service if you bring an animal.
NB! You must clear the animal through ordinary custom and check in again.
Domestic Transfer is available for passengers with a connecting ticket only. Your baggage must be marked with your final Flyr-destination and not OSL (Oslo) when checking in abroad. If your baggage is not tagged to your final destination you must collect the baggage in the arrival hall and check in for your domestic flight.
You may shop tax free goods before passing through customs by gate D2.
Domestic Transfer step by step
- Follow the signs marked “Transfer” after leaving the aircraft.
- Make your way to Domestic Transfer near gate D2 – the yellow area.
- Shop your tax free goods before entering customs.
- After passing through customs, check the information for your connecting flight and then follow the signs to your departure gate.
*not available for passengers traveling from Alghero (AHO), Berlin (BER), Billund (BLL), Dubrovnik (DBV), Geneva (GVA), Montpellier (MPL), Palermo (PMO), Salzburg (SZG), Thessaloniki (SKG), Valencia (VCA) or Zadar (ZAD.