Small item under seat
- The small bag must fit under the seat in front of you. This can be a purse, a little backpack, a laptop case, or similar.
- Max. weight: 8 kg. Maks size: 38x30x20 cm
- Cabin baggage is placed in the overhead lockers above the seats. This can be a small roll aboard, a bag, or similar.
- Max weight: 10 kg. Max size: 55x40x23 cm. Baggage that is larger or heavier than this must checked.
- If the overhead locker is full, cabin baggage must be transported in the aircraft's hold and picked up on baggage carousel in the arrival hall.
- Checked baggage is delivered during check-in at the departure hall and sent to the aircraft's hold.
- Maximum weight: 23 kg per baggage. Max size: 90 cm x 75 cm x 55 cm.
- Should you need to, you can increase the weight per checked baggage up to 32 kg. The cost is NOK 100,- for flights in Norway and NOK 200,- on all international flights. You may check in a total of 9 bags. This extra service has to be purchased either in the Flyr-app or through our customer service, and the price is per flight.
- Domestic transfer in Norway: See information in green box below.
You can book special baggage by contacting us in advance. The maximum weight is 23 kg per baggage and the max size is 250x79x112 cm with a perimeter of no more than 300 cm.
Domestic Transfer, Norway
Passengers flying on a connecting ticket (Flyr + Flyr) from an international airport* through Oslo Airport may use Domestic Transfer.
With Domestic Transfer you don't have to worry about your luggage, you are checked in all the way to your final destination and you can proceed directly to the gate.
Note: If you travel with animals or weapons you are not able to use Domestic Transfer. Some international airports does not have support for Domestic Transfer at all.
Domestic Transfer – step by step:
- Follow the signs marked "Transfer" after leaving the aircraft in Oslo.
- Make your way to Domestic Transfer near gate D2 – the yellow area.
- Locate the gate for your next flight and enjoy the simplicity.
If you want to shop Tax Free at Oslo Airport you are able to do so before passing the customs area on your way to the domestic departure area.
* Not available for passengers travelling from Alghero (AHO), Athens (ATH), Billund (BLL), Dubrovnik (DBV), Geneva (GVA), Montpellier (MPL), Palermo (PMO), Salzburg (SZG), Thessaloniki (SKG), Valencia (VLC) or Zadar (ZAD).